We have an agenda, but we don’t have an agenda for you!
Each retreat offers:
- Bible study laced with insights from other disciplines.
- Meals of delicious food, honest conversation, and fellowship.
- Wide range of creative opportunities, both for the career artist and complete novice.
- Time for deep rest and rejuvenation.
- Recreation—mountain biking, swimming, kayaking, hiking—on 1900 acres known as one of the most beautiful places in the Hill Country.
- Worship that connects to God, others, your truest self, and daily work.
- Time for unhurried openness with people who listen and care.
- Solitude that calls you into the presence of God, His grace, healing, and guidance.
- A loving acceptance—such is necessary for strengthening commitments for effective daily living.